Caravan, Boat and Trailer Storage
Benefits of storing your caravan with us
- No worry, hassle or increased fuel costs of towing your caravan each visit.
- Your caravan is not taking up space at home.
- Come and go whenever you choose – use the site as often as you, your family and friends wish, only paying site fees when you stay.
- Enjoy the freedom of exploring all that Cornwall has to offer and the facilities of our beautiful park.
- Your caravan is stored safely in our secure storage area.
- We will tow out your caravan to a vacant pitch as required- we need 24 hours notice.
- We return your caravan to storage after you have left, ready for your next visit.
- Stay more than 3 nights and there is no charge for bringing your van out and back into store. If staying less than 3 nights a one off charge of £8 is made.
LANYON SEASONAL PITCH FOR 2015
Pay £1465 and get winter store and 2 additional persons
free of charge a saving of £260
CALL THE PARK TODAY 01209 313474 FOR DETAILS
Terms and conditions of caravan storage
- Storage charges are payable quarterly in advance. A 10% charge will be levied on the next quarter if payment should become overdue.
- We strongly recommend that your caravan is fully insured whilst on our park. Responsibility for insurance lies entirely with the owner. Lanyon Park can accept no responsibility for the consequences if this is not done.
- The handbrake and towing gear must always be in good working order and lubrication of the jockey wheel and towing hitch must be carried out regularly. Caravan tyres are kept in good condition. Defects will be correct and invoiced accordingly.
- Lanyon has a set of keys for caravan and any locks needed to gain entry and move caravan if necessary.
- Your caravan should be washed at least annually and be of good appearance. Unwashed caravans will be washed and invoiced accordingly.
- Caravans and their contents are left entirely at the owner’s risk.
- It is recommended that all valuables, e.g. electrical items, be removed during the winter months.
- If over 8 months storage fees are outstanding, Lanyon Park reserves the right to dispose of the caravan at the current trade price in order to recover any monies owned including interest and any associated costs of disposal incurred. The caravan owner will be notified prior to this action being carried out.
- Lanyon Park will tow your caravan onto a pitch as required – This will be entirely at owner’s risk. The owner should ensure that their insurance covers this service.
- The caravan must be left ready to tow when you leave – the legs must be raised and the caravan loaded such that the front end will be capable of being lifted by hand. Any damage incurred if this is not carried out is the responsibility of the owner.
- The proprietors will not be held responsible for any loss of contents from within the caravan, theft of the caravan from the site or damage caused to the caravan by weather or from the result of third party incidents and accidents.
Charges just £32 per month OR £11 per week, payable quarterly in advance